How Do I Uninstall the Shopping Assistant?
Help us improve the Shopping Assistant or ask a question about it on our Customer Care Form. You can also temporarily disable the Shopping Assistant.
Otherwise, you can use the instructions below for your specific browser:
- To disable Internet Explorer’s toolbar, click on the Tools menu and click on Add-ons. From the Add-ons menu locate the Shopping Assistant and click the disable button that appears at the bottom of the Add-ons Window.
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start/Windows button, clicking Control Panel, then clicking Programs and Features. Select The Shopping Assistant and Shopping Assistant Helper. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- To disable the Shopping Assistant, right click on the Button, click “Manage”, and then uncheck the “enabled” box for “Shopping Assistant”.
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, right click on the Button and click “Remove from Chrome”.
- To disable Shopping Assistant, click on “preferences” and navigate to the “extensions” tab. Then uncheck the “Enable Shopping Assistant” box.
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, click on “preferences” and navigate to the “extensions” tab. Then click the “uninstall” button.
- To disable the Shopping Assistant, go to Tools > Add-ons > Select “Shopping Assistant” and click “Disable”.
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, select “Remove” in the same list.